Monitor is a creative agency based in Manchester City Centre specialising in Digital, Design and Motion. If you’re enthusiastic, have a passion for project management and all things digital and are keen to develop your career in an agency environment we need you!
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our young, dynamic team to help deliver a variety of projects. Working with the Digital & Account Director you will help handle the day to day management of key clients, manage your own clients and projects from start to completion.
We’re looking for somebody who:
• Has a friendly, outgoing personality and is a good team player
• Has a keen, demonstrable interest in all things digital
• Is imaginative and thrives in an environment sharing ideas
• Is confident and comfortable working to tight deadlines and managing expectations
• Works well under pressure, is resilient and can effectively manage their own time
• Is educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (advantageous but not essential)
• Has at least 12 months experience in a similar role (advantageous but not essential)
In return, we’ll provide:
• A competitive basic salary (based on experience)
• Annual Profit Share bonus scheme
• Relaxed working environment
• Regular team building events
• Opportunity for growth and development of your role
• 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
• Government NEST Pension scheme
• Full, expertly delivered training across all the services we provide
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Strictly no recruitment agencies.