A few months back we gave you an exclusive behind-the-scenes insight into what it’s really like to work in a creative agency. So if our previous post whet your appetite and left you wanting to know more about the ins and outs of our daily office life, then read on…
1. We deem more-or-less every occasion worthy of needing a cake/cookies/doughnuts for. Window cleaners coming in? Ah best get a cake.
2. Up until 2 months ago we didn’t have our own brand guidelines.
3. …and since we have, each one of us has become the font/colour/logo police and it’s nigh impossible for a day to go by without some saying ‘Why is this proposal in Calibri and not Arial?’
4. We’re incredibly fickle when it comes to freebies. Send us a tray of Krispy Kreme’s and we’ll do anything you ask us to.
5. We’ve become extremely good at not spitting out our brew when a prospective client says something along the lines of ‘Ideally I want a 14-template ecommerce website for around £2k’.
6. We shiver every time someone tells us they use Mailchimp for their email marketing.
Got some of your own confesstions to share? Tweet us @monitorcreative using #MonitorConfessions
Like what you hear? Our account handling team is always on the other end of the phone for a chat to discuss how we could work together, call the office on 0161 743 0980 and ask for Dan, Heidi or Fiasa. Alternatively, check out the services we provide here.