Monitor is an independent creative agency of 25 years standing based in Manchester city centre. Our future growth ambitions mean that we’re now looking for a business development manager to join our team.
Our clients range from multi-million-pound global companies to small SME’s in a variety of sectors and our core expertise covers Design, Digital and Motion.
Typical projects include:
- Digital Design (brochures, magazines, corporate publications, newsletters)
- Marketing campaigns (Email, SMS, advertising)
- Print Design (brochures, leaflets, banners, magazines, corporate stationery)
- Video production
- Website design and build
Further information can be found on our website www.monitorcreative.co.uk
You will work alongside our account handling and creative teams to generate new business opportunities and appointments with key decision makers, with the primary objective of increasing our sales income.
The role will require you to quickly build and develop relationships with new and existing prospects via telephone, email and face to face meetings.
You will have full access to our current database of prospects on our CRM system and you’ll also be expected to generate sales income from your own prospects.
This is a part time role and will suit someone returning to work after a break, or who is looking for a more flexible working arrangement.
- Your working week will be 5 x ½ days amounting to 18 hours in total*
- You can work from home, or in our office but you must be based in North West England.
- £12,000 per annum paid monthly in arrears
- 10% sales bonus for the 1st 12 months sales income from all new clients that you bring to our agency
- OTE expectations upwards of £25,000 per annum
- Auto enrolment in NEST pension scheme
As it is a part time role you will be entitled to 14 full days per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- 100% of all telephone calls
- All travel expenses (excluding those travelling to and from our office)
We will supply:
- Full product and services training
- A company laptop (returnable)
- Full access to our online CRM platform
- Your own Monitor email address, accessible at home
You must have previous experience in business development and be able to demonstrate your successes and your ability to learn new skills quickly, as our dynamic marketplace continues to evolve.
We expect you to be personable, resilient and outgoing.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter, which must include examples of successful new business development outcomes to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATES FOR ENTRIES IS FRIDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2018
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE!