Monitor is a creative agency based in Manchester City Centre and we need a Junior Project Manager to join our young, dynamic team.
Working with the Account Director you will manage client projects from start to completion, liaising with our various teams to produce and deliver engaging work that matches the client brief. Monitor works with clients from a variety of industries and sectors delivering projects across our range of digital, design and motion services, so you will find yourself working on multiple projects at any one time.
We’re looking for somebody who;
- Has a lively, outgoing personality
- Is educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (advantageous but not essential)
- Has a keen, demonstrable interest in the creative design, digital and marketing industries
- Is imaginative and thrives in an environment where they can share their own ideas
- Has a flair for copywriting and communication
- Is confident and comfortable working to tight deadlines and managing expectations
- Works well under pressure and can effectively manage their own time
In return, we’ll provide;
- A competitive basic salary (based on experience)
- Annual Profit Share bonus scheme
- Relaxed working environment
- Guaranteed holiday over the Christmas period
- Regular team building events
- Opportunity for growth and development of role
- 33 days holiday
- Government NEST Pension scheme
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
**Strictly no recruitment agencies please**