We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our team!
Monitor is a creative agency based in Manchester City Centre specialising in Digital, Design and Motion. If you’re enthusiastic, organised, have a can-do attitude, are keen to develop your career in an agency environment and have 12 months experience in a marketing role, we need you!
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our young, dynamic team to help deliver a variety of creative and digital projects. Working with the account handling and creative teams you will help with the day to day management and delivery of key client projects. There will also be the opportunity to manage your own clients and projects from start to finish.
We’re looking for somebody who is;
- Friendly, approachable and a team player
- Imaginative and thrives in an environment sharing ideas
- Highly organised and can manage multiple deadlines at any one time
- Confident and comfortable working to tight deadlines and managing expectations
- Effective at managing their own time
- Passionate about creative writing and has a flair for copywriting (advantageous but not essential)
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (advantageous but not essential)
In return, we’ll provide;
- A competitive basic salary (based on your experience)
- Annual Profit Share bonus scheme
- Mobile phone allowance
- Relaxed working environment
- Regular team building events
- Opportunity for growth and development of your role
- 33 days annual holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Guaranteed holiday over the Christmas period
- Government NEST Pension scheme
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter via email to Daniel Bradley – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruitment agencies, if we need your help, we know where you are…